Pages

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Sculpture sur roche

Les œuvres de Jacques Letellier sont éternelle et j’espère quelles existeront pour les millénaire à venir.

seul le vent et l'eau pourront les usés. Sauf si un humain stupide passe par la avec de mauvaises intentions.  


L'étoile à tête

Le loup

La main de Jacques Letellier

L'aigle

L'ours

Sur l'ile Perry à Montréal sur les rives de la rivière des prairies, j'ai remarquer c'es grosse roches qui ont été sculpter. L'artiste malheureusement décédé il y as 2 ou 3 an s’appelait Jacques Letellier. Ces œuvres sont toujours en place sur son quai. Plusieurs années lui ont été nécessaire pour réaliser ces sculpture le tout fait avec les outils les plus basique qui soit ... Un gros clou et une pierre en guise de marteau.

A date personne n'a osé vandaliser son travail peut être que l'esprit de Jacques hante ces lieux et protège le site tout est rester intact.

73 Comment this post:

Anonymous said...

Very good article. I'm going through some of these issues as well..


My web-site lasertest

Anonymous said...

Your way of describing the whole thing in this post is really fastidious, every one be able
to effortlessly understand it, Thanks a lot.

Here is my weblog: Berita Terkini

Anonymous said...

Great post. I'm facing some of these issues as well..

Francois Jobin said...

Thanks

Francois Jobin said...

Thank you... I appreciate

Francois Jobin said...

Thank you. Do you have a Web site to show me the photos

Francois Jobin said...

Thank you. Do you have a Web site to show me the photos

Anonymous said...

Can I just say what a comfort to discover a person that actually knows what they're discussing on the internet.

You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
More people ought to read this and understand this side of your story.
It's surprising you're not more popular because you most
certainly have the gift.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on lanyard personalizado.
Regards

Anonymous said...

Inspiring story there. What occurred after?
Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, every time i used to check weblog posts here in the early hours in the break of day, for the reason that i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

Anonymous said...

You are so interesting! I do not think I've truly read
something like that before. So great to find another person with some
unique thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously..

many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one
thing that's needed on the web, someone with a little
originality!

Also visit my web site :: lasertest

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the dedication you put into your
website and in depth information you offer.
It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information. Fantastic read!
I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Anonymous said...

This information is invaluable. Where can I
find out more?

Anonymous said...

You've made some decent points there. I checked on the
web for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go
along with your views on this website.

Anonymous said...

Thankfulness to my father who informed me about this
web site, this webpage is in fact remarkable.

Anonymous said...

achei muito bacana o método que você usa para escrever seus posts .
Fico bem claro de compreender . Sucesso

Anonymous said...

Whats up this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors oor if you have too manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertijse so I wanted tto
get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Hello, after reading this amazing article i am as
well glad to share my know-how here with mates.

Anonymous said...

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality blogs on the net.
I'm going to highly recommend this website!

Anonymous said...

I was curious if you ever thought of changing
the structure of your site? Its very well written; I love
what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures.

Maybe you could space it out better?

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after looking at a few of the articles I realized
it's new to me. Regardless, I'm certainly happy
I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

Anonymous said...

constantly i used to read smaller content which as well clear
their motive, and that is also happening with this
piece of writing which I am reading now.

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

That is a good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Simple but very precise info… Thanks for sharing this one.

A must read post!

Anonymous said...

Do yyou have any video of that? I'd love to find out some additional information.

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this
weblog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info
particularly the final section :) I handle such info much.
I was looking for this particular info for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and best of luck.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading very slow for me.
Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my
end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Anonymous said...

Great blog right here! Also your web site quite a bit up fast!
What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink on your host?
I desire my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Anonymous said...

Hi mates, how is the whole thing, and what you desire to say regarding this paragraph,
in my view its genuinely remarkable for me.

Anonymous said...

Superb site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest.
If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi to every , as I am truly keen of reading this web site's post to
be updated daily. It contains nice stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to revisit yet again since
i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis, this
web site is really good and the viewers are actually sharing good thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Very quickly this website will be famous amid all blog users, due to it's nice articles or reviews

Anonymous said...

I'll riht away snatch yur rss as I can't to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
Do you have any? Kindly permit me realize in order that I may subscribe.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal.

I must say you've done a excellent job with this. Additionally, the blog
loads very quick for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after going through many of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I came across it and I'll
be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have
put in writing this site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade content from
you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now ;)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I
never seem to get there! Thank you

Anonymous said...

Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is
great, as well as the content!

Anonymous said...

Hi there very cool blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I'll bookmark your site and take thee feeds additionally?
I'm satisfied to seek out so many useful information right here
within the post, we need wokrk out extra strategies on this
regard, thgank you ffor sharing. . . . . .

Anonymous said...

I just could not go aaway your site prior to suggesting that I actually
enjoyed the usual info an individual supply for your visitors?
Is gonna be again regularly to check out new posts

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this web site.
He was totally right. This post truly made my day.
You cann't imagine just hoow much time I hhad spent for this information! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to find experienced people oon this subject, but you sound likee you know what you're
talking about! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Stunning sory there. What occurred after?
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Incredible quest there. What happened after? Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting
anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to this good article.

Anonymous said...

Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with?
I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm
having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most
blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I may like this website. He was entirely right.
This submit truly made my day. You can not believe simply how so much
time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I savour, cause I found exactly what I used to be taking a look for.
You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.

Bye

Anonymous said...

Very interesting details you have observed, regards for putting up.

Anonymous said...

pt solid gold

Anonymous said...

It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this
piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made here.

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google
for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb work.

Anonymous said...

With a little bit of research, there are
actually a great dal of local folklore regarding thir surrounding community.
Puut together some test craft fair displays in your house a few times to acquir a feel for the way
to plce it up. Or you can keep theem focus on painting designs over a pencil holder, letter holder, or jewelry box.

Anonymous said...

You can use many rescycled materials for the crafts, inclluding old newspaprs and plastic bags, empty jars, toilet paper rolls,
Popsicle sticks, and several othrr things that you generally would throw out.
Put together some test craft fair displays in your own home a few times to acquire a feel for how
you can set iit up. Following a successful first
event in November 2009, they plan to host creative
days to encourage peokple to learn neww ceative skills from another,
harbouring a sense sharing, community and interdependence.

Anonymous said...

So to be aable to ead the standaqrds aare met, homes mae newd to achieve
the dedicated ppractices of their time effectiveness, conservation, preevention of pollution,
comfort as well aas the impact on tthe environment.
What willl lie upon account is always to enble them tto and choose simply
how much work they're going too do today too come up with a Valentine flower.
The kids enjoy making them as weol as of all it's
aloso possible to have used them as decorations for the classroo
or at home.

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing?
I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say
this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a honest price?
Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

So to be able to what is standards arre met, homes made have to get to tthe dedicated practices of one's effectiveness, conservation, prevention of pollution, comfort and
also the effeect on the environment. Messy and untidy as it can seem
nevertheless it was deemed more challenging inside past.
Or have them work with painting designs over a pencil
holder, letter holder, oor jewelry box.

Anonymous said...

You really make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I find this
matter to be actually something which I believe I would never understand.

It seems too complicated and very extensive for me. I'm taking
a look ahead for your next post, I'll attempt to get the
cling of it!

Anonymous said...

Superb post however I was wanting to know if you could
write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful
if you could elaborate a little bit more.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Nice weblog right here! Also your web site quite a bit
up very fast! What web host are you the use of?
Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink to your host? I wish
my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Anonymous said...

I got this web page from my friend who told me concerning this web page
and at the moment this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative posts here.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come
back once again since I saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is
the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide
others.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project
in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to
work on. You have done a marvellous job!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was
wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had
problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Anonymous said...

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after
I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.
Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say
great blog!

Anonymous said...

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could
i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a appropriate deal.
I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vibrant clear idea

Anonymous said...

My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here
at web, but I know I am getting knowledge every day by reading such nice articles.

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot
you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be
interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward
to seeing it improve over time.

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs
I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be exciting to read through content from other writers and
use something from their websites.

Anonymous said...

Fine way of explaining, and good post to get information concerning
my presentation focus, which i am going to convey in college.

Related Posts with Thumbnails